Publications and Seminars Instructed
- University of Iowa (B.S., 1987)
- Drake University (J.D., 1991)
- Co Author: Iowa Trust Code
- Lecturer: Spring Tax Institute, Iowa Law School
- Lecturer: ISBA Probate Section Seminar
- Lecturer: YLD Summer Seminar
- Lecturer: ISBA Annual Meeting
- Lecturer: ISBA December Tax School
- Lecturer: Iowa Trust Association Annual Meeting
- Frequent speaker to professional and civic groups on topics pertaining to estate planning.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Iowa State Bar Association (YLD Executive Council, 1996-98, 1999-2001; Member, YLD, Summer Seminar Committee, 1993-2001; Chair, YLD Summer Seminar Committee, 1997-2001; Member, Probate and Trust Section Council, 1997-2003; Chair, Probate and Trust Section Council, 1999-2000
- Kossuth County Bar Association (President - 2015)
- Iowa Academy of Trust and Estate Counsel
Todd worked as an
associate attorney at both the Clayton law firm in Newton and
the LaMarca & Landry firm in Des Moines before returning to his
hometown to practice in 1995.
Life outside of the office
assists with coaching youth wrestling, enjoys canoeing, and
spending time with his wife and family.